Airline Safety Tips
Following the events of September 11, 2001, there has been a variety of changes in the air travel in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world. The following are safety tips to keep in mind for airplane travel:
- By selecting non-stop flight itineraries, you lessen the occurrences of the takeoffs, ascent, descent, and landing phases of your trip.
- Select larger aircraft when flying. Larger aircraft adhere to the strictest regulation and offer the best conditions for passenger survival.
- During preflight briefings, pay close attention. Be sure that you are aware of the locations of the closest emergency exits.
- Be sure to keep overhead storage bins as light and organized as possible.
- Your seat belt should be fastened at all times, often turbulence occurs at unexpected times.
- Listen to the Flight Attendants, even if you are a frequent flyer because they are there for your safety.
- Do not bring hazardous materials to the airport or on the plane.
- Do not drink to the point of incapacity.
- Keep your wits about you during emergency situations.
Apart from a crash, turbulence is a significant cause of in-flight injuries. Turbulence happens and much of the time it is unpredictable. And when it does happen, adults and children who are not buckled up can be seriously injured. According to the FAA, the majority of turbulence-related injuries and deaths occur when the seat belt sign is on. The following advice should keep you from becoming one of those statistics.
Our Fort Lauderdale Aviation Accident Lawyer Can Help
Fort Lauderdale injury lawyer David I. Fuchs will represent you for injuries that include, but are not limited to:
- Injuries requiring surgery, sutures, staples
- Traumatic Brain Injury, including those caused by oxygen deprivation
- Severe burns resulting in significant and permanent scarring
- Mental anguish and emotional distress, death
Following an airplane crash, collision, or accident in Fort Lauderdale, it is crucial to seek immediate medical treatment. Following this, seek legal representation to protect your legal rights. By calling attorney David I Fuchs, you will be treated with priority and he will speak with you about your airplane accident. He will then stand ready to fight aggressively for you to see that you are justly compensated for your pain and suffering, any lost wages, and medical bills.
Call personal injury lawyer David I. Fuchs Toll Free at (954) 568-3636 for a free consultation to discuss your airplane accident case. You may also write to attorney David I. Fuchs by filling out the form on the “Contact Us” page.
If you cannot come to our Fort Lauderdale office, David I. Fuchs will send a representative to meet with you. We speak English and Spanish. Se habla Inglés y Español.
Llame al abogado de accidentes David Fuchs.